Admitted Georgia Bar 1977
Continuously in private practice since 1977
Juris Doctor, Mercer
University 1977, Cum Laude, Law Review
BBA, Georgia College, 1975, Magna Cum Laude
Christian Air Ministry Board Member and Command Pilot
Georgia Lawyers for the Arts
Commercial, Airplane, Single and Multi Engine Land, Rotorcraft,
Helicopter, Instrument. Over 4,000 hours Pilot in Command
- US Army, 1966 - 1972, Ga. Army National Guard 1972 - 1986
- Entered as PVT E-1, promoted SP5
- Commissioned Warrant Officer 1967 promoted to W-2 1968
- Direct Commission to First Lieutenant 1970 promoted to Captain 1971
promoted to Major 1986
- United States Army Aviator, Fixed and Rotary Wing, Instrument.
OH-13, OH-23, TH-13, TH-55A, UH-1, UH-1C Armed, UH-1H, T-41, T-42,
U-6, U-3, OV-1.
18th Engineer Bde, RVN 1967, 20th Engineer Bde, 1968, 7th Sqdn.1st
Cavalry Reg (Air), 1968, 1st Armored Division, 1969, 3rd Sqdn.1st
Cavalry Reg (Armor), 1969 - 1970, 7th Sqdn.1st Cavalry Reg (Air), 1970
- 71, 159th Military Intelligence Co. (OV-1), A Co. 151st Aviation Co.
and Decorations: Distinguished Flying Cross,
Purple Heart, Air Medal (Multiple), Army Commendation Medal, Good
Conduct Medal, Good Conduct Medal, Vietnamese Cross of Gallantry with
Palm, Senior Aviator Wings, and Expert Rifleman Badge.